Whether it’s a few hours a week for administration help, or a day for a fundraising event, your time would be greatly appreciated.
Volunteer Administration Support – Regional Centres
- Meet and greet on Reception
- Answering phone calls
- General Admin: filing, printing, laminating, binding
- Resource creation for clinical sessions, group programs
- Maintaining database records (training will be provided)
- Arranging/rearranging appointments where required
- Assistance with BUSHkids community events
Fiona Morgan (pictured) has just one message for anyone thinking about becoming a volunteer: “Just do it”. It is National Volunteer Week and Mrs Morgan said deciding to give her time for two days a week was one of the best things she could have done.
“I’ve been a stay-at-home mum for 23 years so it’s been a long time since I’ve done anything,” she said. But with her husband working at Bundaberg Brewed Drinks and their two children both at university, Mrs Morgan decided to get out and help the community. “I thought ‘I’ve got a lot of spare time’, I’d like to do something but I just don’t know what,” she said.
Excerpt from Bundaberg NewsMail, 9 May 2017 – click here for full article
To discuss how you are able to help and which location would benefit, contact our Brisbane Office on 07 3870 7288 or email email@example.com with your details.