To promote the health and well-being of children and families with children aged to 13 years in rural and remote locations in Queensland.
- Provide high quality, cost effective health services at centres located in identified regions throughout Queensland
- Provide a skilled team of professionals comprising of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Family Health Support Workers.
- Provide a range of early intervention services which address the ongoing physical, psychological and developmental wellbeing of children who live in rural and remote areas of Queensland
- Develop programs and services focused on imparting information to families so that they are better able to understand and meet the needs of their children during their formative years
- Develop innovative approaches to health services delivery including new programs to meet the health needs of indigenous children